Vision of a book

I've had an idea floating recently about writing a book about gaming.  I've done plenty of it, so I'd say I'm rather qualified to say something on the subject.  Specifically, the book would be about elements commonly incorporated into games, perhaps how to best work with them.  I guess the idea would be like what you thought you were getting in the old days that suggested they'd make you good at games (though they really just offered cheat codes or game-specific notes).  I don't know how realistic it is, but I figured I might as well make my notes here.  Yeah it's public, but so's David Sirlin's Playing to Win.  Besides, I'll be able to work on it anywhere and easily recall the progress I made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I play Heroclix

Siberian Blizzard revised