My entry into David Sirlin's legacy

Aside from Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, I haven't really gotten myself involved with anything David Sirlin has done.  In fact, I haven't participated in any of the testing because I'm too cheap to create the materials.  I also know now from the example of Chaos that I have to really twist people's arms to get them to try anything new.
Ironically, I am not cheap enough to avoid buying a finished product, and the deluxe model at that.  I ordered Flash Duel yesterday, and to drive up interest in Yomi, I'm going to bring it to my local game shop.  The game is supposed to take about 5 minutes to play and has the flavor of two fighters training with each other for the upcoming tournament.
I look forward to getting my friends involved in this.  I haven't checked on this game in any way, so I'm going on faith that Mr. Sirlin is a good designer.  I think I'll be justified.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I play Heroclix

Siberian Blizzard revised