Unmasking

Well, I've officially turned in my two weeks notice to my job at the arcade.  This isn't really any particular news, but it does mean I won't be so anonymous with this after that point.  Most of you who read this (if not all) know who I am already, but I've always kept this as something private to be spread only by word of mouth.  Any public advertisement of my blog would quickly expose it to my bosses who would definitely not approve of some things I've stated, especially since they've already said we can't talk about work in public.  Well, once I'm officially gone, I have no reason to keep this private and maybe I'll get some readers who'll actually comment once in a while.
(In other words, not meaning to sound rude, but I like it when people respond to what I have to say.  If you like what I have to say or just have something relevant, please post even if you know me personally.)

Comments

  1. So your leaving work? that's probably a good idea. I know u have been acting extra aggressive again lately.

    hope things look up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I play Heroclix

Siberian Blizzard revised