Dominion Harmony update 5: Pinkie Pie

Every time I look at Pinkie Pie, I don't want anything to do with her.  I'm sure I'd want to do her justice and actually make her useful if I considered her best pony, so I should accommodate for those other players who'd think that way.  Every card should be useful in some way, even if a joke.  I think Pinkie Pie would very much approve of this card.  It's got a lot of power, but it lets her be everyone else's best friend, too.  Once you got use out of her, the next player gets to use her, too.  They'll probably want to use her since they have her, and the cycle will just keep on going.  There is just so much good that can come from this card.  For those of you who like abuse, you can also combo her with Possession, especially in 2-player games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I play Heroclix

Siberian Blizzard revised