Dominion Harmony update 6: Buffalo Tribe

Managed to play a 4-player game with Buffalo Tribe, and it seems while I was well-intentioned, it still didn't scale right for the benefit you get.  I really wanted to have an Apprentice + Twilight Sparkle combo engine going, but the existence of Buffalo Tribe was just too good.  +1 Action +3 cards +3 money for 5 just totally outweighs whatever I'd get out of, well, anything.  I've now changed it so that it scales up 2 each time.  1's across the board for a 2-player game is fine for 3 (we kind of already have cards like that), 2 cards/money is ok at 5 (but still powerful).  7-cost is currently the highest in existence, just below Province.  If 1/3/3 is too powerful for 7, I'll have to do some fundamental scrapping.
EDIT: Nevermind, Discord is just fine as-is.  He does a very good job at emptying supply piles, and I don't want to make that easy to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I play Heroclix

Siberian Blizzard revised